The city of Visakhapatnam has a population of close to 1 million and a drawing area of close of 2 million people.
Anil Neerukonda Education Society is running a 350 bed multi-specialty hospital since 2005 and applied for NOC/essentiality certificate for establishment of a new Medical college in the name style of NRI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Sanghivalasa, Visakhapatnam.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has made a policy decision to give an Essentiality Certificate to establish a first private Medical College at Sanghivalasa, Bheeminipatnam Mandal, Visakhapatnam under the management of ANIL Neerukonda Education Society.
- Educating the physician and medical scientist workforce
- Discovering new medical knowledge
- Developing innovative technologies for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Providing health care services in academic settings at an affordable cost.
- Impacting high standard education with a holistic approach.
- We mould the character and personality of the medical fraternity upholding the highest moral ethical standards.
Goals and Objectives
Our goal is to produce physicians who are prepared to serve the fundamental purposes of medicine. To this end, our graduates will possess the attributes that are necessary to meet their individual and collective responsibilities to society.